Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- MRI Findings in acute hyperammonemic encephalopathy: Three cases of different etiologies: teaching point: To recognize MRI findings in acute hyperammonemic encephalopathy.J Belg Soc Radiol. 2020; 104: 9
- The role of RRT in hyperammonemic patients.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2016; 11: 1872-1878
- Cerebral herniation from hyperammonemic cerebral edema: a potentially reversible neurological emergency.Neurocrit Care. 2019; 30: 681-685