Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- CT findings of anomalous systemic artery to the left lower lobe: comparison with pulmonary sequestration in the left lower lobe.Clin. Radiol. 2014; 69: e485-e490
- Dual arterial supply to normal lung: within the sequestration spectrum.Br. J. Radiol. 2010; 83: e86-e89
- A minimal invasive surgical alternative to aberrant systemic arterial supply: Coil embolization.Interv. Med. Appl. Sci. 2013; 5: 34-38