Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Acute hydrothorax—a new complication of peritoneal dialysis.JAMA. 1967; 199: 853-855
- Acute hydrothorax in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis–a collaborative study of 161 centers.Am J Nephrol. 1989; 9: 363-367
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic talc pleurodesis is effective for maintenance of peritoneal dialysis in acute hydrothorax complicating peritoneal dialysis.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2003; 18: 804-808