Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Critical care medicine in the United States 1985–-2000: an analysis of bed numbers, use, and costs.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 1254-1259
- Elevated cardiac troponin measurements in critically ill patients.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 2446-2454
- Troponin as a risk factor for mortality in critically ill patients without acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 2004-2009
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2231-2264
- Prognostic value of troponins in acute pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 2007; 116: 427-433
- Serial measurements of troponin and echocardiography in patients with moderate-to-severe acute respiratory distress syndrome.J Crit Care. 2016; 33: 132-136
- A prospective study of the impact of serial troponin measurements on the diagnosis of myocardial infarction and hospital and six- month mortality in patients admitted to ICU with non-cardiac diagnoses.Critical care. 2014; 18: R62
- Preoperative cardiac assessment in patients undergoing major vascular surgery.Vascular. 2011; 19: 178-186
- Clinical impact of routine cardiology consultation prior to elective carotid endarterectomy in neurologically asymptomatic patients.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surgery. 2019;
- Hazards with ordering troponin in patients with low pretest probability of acute coronary syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33: 1258-1260
- Troponin testing in patients without chest pain or electrocardiographic ischemic changes.Am J Med. 2017; 130: 1205-1210
- Associations between cardiac troponin, mortality and subsequent use of cardiovascular services: differences in sex and ethnicity.Open Heart. 2018; 5e000713
- Systematic review of β blocker, aspirin, and statin in critically ill patients: importance of severity of illness and cardiac troponin.J Investig Med. 2017; 65: 747-753
Conflict of Interest: None.
Source of Funding: None.